Rules - READ THEM!!!
1. Don't be an asshole to the mod.
2. Don't be an asshole to stamped members.
3. You must post your app within two days of joining the community.
4. You must lj-cut your ENTIRE application. If you don't, your post will be deleted.
5. You can only post on your app until you are stamped.
6. Once you're accepted, you must promote the community somewhere, even if only in your lj.
7. Stamped members can post whatever the hell they want.
8. Don't bitch if you're rejected.
9. Chronically horrid grammar will get you kicked out if you're told to fix it and don't.
10. Failure to comply will result in an automatic banning.
11. Stamps will usually be issued about a day after you apply. So, if you apply between 12am and 11.59pm on thursday, you'll probably get a stamp late friday.
12. If you're stamped, it's perfectly legitimate for you to promote other communities.
13. Do not alter the application in any way. You are allowed to make it pretty and colourful, but do not change or omit the questions.
+ Sexual preference. [this is optional]
+ Eight favourite bands.
+ Four favourite movies. [i do not want to hear about donnie darko, fight club, american history x, etc.]
+ Favourite book(s). [books and authors i DO NOT want to see: catcher in the rye, chuck palahniuk, fight club, and other popular indie things]
+ Your opinion on Adolf Hitler.
+ One random fact about yourself.
+ Drug of choice.
+ Favourite use for duct tape.
+ Meaning behind your username.
+ Favourite cereal.
+ What do you think of Sesame Street?
+ Number of rating communities you've been rejected from.
+ Number of rating communities you've been accepted in.
+ Why did you decide to apply? [something like "i got an anonymous message" is not good enough. i want creativity.]
+ Why should we let you in?
+ Post 4 or more pictures of yourself. [3 an absolute minimum if you don't have many. if you're going to post less than 4, leave a message in my personal lj letting me know beforehand so i can excuse you.]
make sure to remove ALL of my comments in [brackets] before you post your app!! failure to do so will result in a warning and then a rejection if it isn't fixed. thanks.
also, it's easier to read the application if you bold the questions. like this: